Not the most ARTISTIC piece, but I told La that I would get on the ball with making SOMETHING. One of these days, I will make a prettier one. But for now...
Steal Me!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am knitting a cabled scarf as well and was wondering how you knit the sides of it so it doesn't curl up into a little tube?
I just wanted to let you know that I started a bay area knitters webring. I thought it'd be nice to get all the bay area knitting blogs connected up too. Any who, if you'd like to join, you can click hereyou can see the initial graphic on my page. not as purty as yours tho :)
2 comments:
I am knitting a cabled scarf as well and was wondering how you knit the sides of it so it doesn't curl up into a little tube?
Toothfairy
http://toothfairy.typepad.com
very nice. pretty. classic. :)
I just wanted to let you know that I started a bay area knitters webring. I thought it'd be nice to get all the bay area knitting blogs connected up too. Any who, if you'd like to join, you can click hereyou can see the initial graphic on my page. not as purty as yours tho :)
Post a Comment