Since this has been popping up everywhere and I am at a loss of what to write about today, I present to you the life of Delia.
Grooming Products
Shampoo - John Frieda Brilliant Brunette
Moisturizer - Olay Total Effects
Cologne - I assume this means perfume... [Day] Banana Republic W; [Night] Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise or Ralph Lauren Romance.
Razor - Whatever is on sale. I only have to shave my legs about once every 2 weeks.
Toothpaste - Whatever is on sale. But don't worry, I do brush twice a day.
Electronics
Cell phone - Cingular LG Flip
Computer - [Home] Gateway Laptop; [Work] Dell Laptop
Television - Sony, Just a basic silver box.
Stereo - Another basic silver box.
Home
Sheets - Pure Beech Jersey Sheets. They are heaven on earth - I HIGHLY recommend them!
Coffee-maker - No Clue. I look at it with only one eye open every morning.
Car - 2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara, Dark Green
Stationery - 'You're Single and Fabulous', or some stuff with a 'D' embellished on them.
Beverages
Bottled water - FIJI
Coffee - Grande Non-Fat Vanilla Latte
Vodka - Grey Goose Olive
Beer - Fat Tire
[adding this one myself] WINE - Zinfandel
Clothes
Jeans - Paper Demin and Cloth, G-Star. I like Abercrombie because I get to wear a size 4 in those.
T-shirt - Men's plain white bulk pack from Macy*s
Briefcase or tote - The Love Bag
Sneakers - Puma
Watch - Funky $12 special from Target, or a basic silver Fossil number.
Favorite Places
Wine Country (of course, I am a bit biased towards that right now), Yosemite, SBC Park, London, anywhere with a beach.
Necessary Extravagance
Wine (DUH!), good cheese, CSI, good Wool.
I also found out that the newest addition to my family will be.... A NEPHEW! The OBB needs to be kicked into overtime - and adorned with Blue!!!!
1.25.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A size what?? LOL. I vaguely remember that when I was two... LOL.
I'll steal this tomorrow. Of course, Jacqueline will steal it first. bg.
Post a Comment