Santa, I've been a bad, bad, girl.
Click each photo for notes
| This was the result of the pre-Bay Area Departure binge at Commuknity, AKA Delia thinking she will never see yarn ever again. Yeah I know, stupid me... | |
| Wait, Big Wool is only $6.25 at Webs? Wait, I just binged 1 week ago? But this is a bargain! Over 50% off!!! Dammit!!! Plus I just bought ONE ball of the Ticker Tape because I touch it everytime I am at Michaels, just to convince myself it knits up gross. Um, that backfired... (see below) | |
| My SP6, Deborah over at Drive-by Knitting sent this last one, so I don't have to officially count it, right? I am so in love with the Lornas - and those Candles! They smell fabulous! And Deborah, thanks for sending that towel because it is the only holiday thing I have in my new place. At least the kitchen can be in the spirit! | |
| RUN, don't walk, to Michaels and snatch up this Ticker Tape* from Moda Dea for $2.69 (regularly $7.99). Any ideas on what to make with this? I've never played with Rowan Cotton Tape but I think it's similar. Swatch on size 11's. * if you are in Fresno, CA, please leave about 15 balls at the Michael's in Riverpark for me! |
FO's - The Belated Version
I know I've finished more stuff, but these were the only 2 that came to mind last night.
1)Daisy Cardi, in Patons Grace, just over 2 balls.
2)Lacy Kerchief from Interweave Knits, in Lion Cotton Ease, 2 balls.
I have also finished a chucky Wool-Ease scarf for my cousin, a couple lacey hats for Kaci and myself, and a scarf in Blizzard for my sister. I will photos with the recipants at Christmas.
General Craziness
My last weekend in the Bay Area involved: a major sunset, Boony Doon vino, gymnastics, Outkast, and some other things I shouldn't talk about on here...
and speaking of, I swear I am not a lush but this is a preview of the Christmas Brunch, which I will save for tomorrow:
To Be Continued...
PS - Viva does still exist. She's become a total freaking cat, by the way...
3 comments:
Love your Lace Kerchief!
Great yarn binge! I love the cardigan!
Your yarn buy - it's more like the advice of bringing something comforting to a new place to settle oneself in, that's what the yarn is! Hey if you can't find a spot in your luggage leave it to me :) Terry in SF
Post a Comment