1 - My Jaywalker socks are MIA. Literally. I have no idea where I left the WIP. This may actually cause me to cry if I can't find them. KPixie is out of the colorway, and my beloved dpns were also involved.
2 - After a productive weekend of finishing, bathing, blocking, and seaming all the pieces of the Vouge Cardi, I find that the legnth is about 3 inches too short for my taste. There was an emergency pick-up of stitches around the bottom at 10pm last night, which may or may not have been a good idea at the time (the wine might have been speaking louder than I thought....) and an experimental venture into some additional ribbing is currently underway.
3 - Ran out of yarn on a little something that has a deadline. Craptastic.
4 - I can't knit while I'm on the phone today because I am wearing gloves to combat the fact that it is 42 degrees in my office. Just my office. What the F, man.
5- Last night Viva
But, let us forget all that and admire how beautiful this is:
Edited to add: I only have 10 days left of my 'early twenties'....
Edited yet AGAIN because I had to point out that I really, really adore this getup, noted by the Fugly girls. [Note to self: Must get some cowboy boots soon]
6 comments:
Beware!!! The Ides of March!!!!
Hmmm...sounds like they do have it in for you. I would suggest fingerless gloves, but in your office climate, you run the risk of your fingertips turning black and falling off. At least you'll be able to type!
Wonky weather in Victoria--we're talking snow and lightening & thunder in the same day--and much Jaywalker frustration here too. You might be on to something here...
Wow. Um, have another glass of wine and it will all seem better. :)
GAAAAHHHHH! THAT OUTFIT! DEAR LORD!
Lost DPN's you say? Perhaps if you were to share what kind, your SP could hook you up. Just a suggestion.
Psssst....I also have it on good autority that a package in en route to your place right now.
P.S.
Your Secret Pal promises her spelling/grammar is not as bad as the previous comment would lead you to believe. It's been a long day.
Well, hope your day ahead is much better! :)
Post a Comment