Last evening I decided I needed a patio garden rightthisverymoment. Yes, I know it's a little late in the game to start planting stuff, but how could I resist giant pots that were 60% off at Joanns? And that rack? 20$ at Ross! It was meant to be!
Knitting
Here is what the Prarie Tunic looks like, as of 5pm yesterday:
I have a good feeling that this will actually be finished in a reasonable amount of time. I knit that back piece (with 4ply yarn on size 3 needles) in less than two weeks, while sharing time with about 3 other projects. Yes, this is progressing nicely.
But you know, sometimes a girls just got to knit on a sock.
Crusoe, from Knitty
Koigu-ness, Color #107 (I think) from awesome SP7 Sarah
Size 2 dpns
These are racing along - you only cast on 44 stitches!!! That was about 45 minutes of knitting, right there.
Anyhow, I love that it's already Wednesday. Downside: My week has SUCKED thus far because I am recovering from the big Memorial Day BBQ, which suceeded in throwing me completely out of whack (I blame the hard cider). Upside: After all that talk of sushi (ya'all have me seriously reconsidering installing a hibachi grill), I
Ciao
2 comments:
Wow, you must rocket around like a madwoman when you get home! Whew. Your patio garden looks great!
lovely pots & plants & stuff! I need to get my act together and do something about the grimness on my balcony too... maybe tomorrow...
Need to get some of that sockyarn too, it keeps smacking me in the face, all around the net. ;-)
Have a great day in your garden! :-)
Post a Comment