9.29.2006

I'm even late to my own party

I was so excitied prancing around the house in my pretty new sweater that I missed my 2-year Blog-a-versary. Sweet.

Thanks for all your comments on that FO, by the way. I've come a long way, baby.

On a side note: Could you resist pulling over on the side of a freeway on your way to wedding upon seeing giant human cut-outs in suggestive positions?

Yeah, neither could we.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mt best friend and I took a trip to Monterey/Carmel Valley about 6 years ago, and we totally stopped and took pics in front of those giant cutouts. I recognized them immediately.

Happy blogiversary!

Chris said...

LOVE the giant cutout pictures!! Happy belated blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just found your website! Love it! Those pictures are hysterical!! Happy blogiversary! One request, I can't find the updated wrist warmer pattern. Can you help? Thank you!