Party Time!
My knitting actually hasn't suffered too bad, which shocks even me. Since we've last chatted (or whatever you call me typing a blog post and you reading it), i've made significant progress and almost finished the Minimalist Cardigan. This is obviously a totally out-of-date photo (I have all but the last sleeve finished), but it's the best I've got:
(yes, this is the same photo posted last time. Sorry, I'm lame like that)
It's Knit Picks Andean Silk, and I don't even remember when or why I bought this yarn. Or why I even started this in the first place, since I have more WIPs than should be legal. But somehow it's made it past the deadly 75% mark where I usually lose intrest in what I am working on.
My posting will be sporatic at best, but I will try. How 'bout a picture of Viva in the meantime?
She's thinking "Can you PLEASE just live in the same place for more than 1 year? You've had me 5 years and this is the 7th place we have lived!!!! Stop it before I slash your car tires..."
1 comment:
wow... you are busy, and i thought i had it bad. maybe i just freak out a lot... actually i freak out a lot.
good luck with it all!
Post a Comment