That's a great sweater! Love the color and the fit. Have fun in SF
Beautiful!!! What a great job! Crap, don't let my boyfriend see this until I have time to start knitting it...:-)
I envy your ability to whip up a man sweater in less than a year. lolIt looks great!
ahh. so great.i would love to see a gal and her guy. in his handknit sweater! so good.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a great sweater! Love the color and the fit. Have fun in SF
Beautiful!!! What a great job! Crap, don't let my boyfriend see this until I have time to start knitting it...
:-)
I envy your ability to whip up a man sweater in less than a year. lol
It looks great!
ahh. so great.
i would love to see a gal and her guy. in his handknit sweater! so good.
Post a Comment