9.20.2005

Lelah... You got me on my knees... LELAH!

First off, long over due RAOK thank-yous to Julie for the lovely paper crane (hanging out on top of my computer screen @ work!), and to Christina & Pamela for their wonderful e-cards. Such great stuff to receive when the rest of my life is so frazzled!



Frazzled life, yes. But I have finished objects!
Lelah


  • Pattern from Knitting For Boozehags (Brilliant!)
  • 2.5 Balls of Rowan Calmer in Khaki
  • Size 8 and 10 needles
    * I Followed the directions for the large size and added a few extra decreases in the back.

I love, love, LOVE this top. This is my favorite thing that I have knitted thus far. I threw it on over what I was wearing last night, but I think that I like the styling over another tank top. Wine & Needles is all about layering, you know.

Baby Kimono



  • Baby Kimono, in Summer 2005 Interweave Knits
  • Just over 2 Balls of Rowan Wool Cotton in Antique
  • Size 3 needles


Currently, I am still working on Da' Bears Sweater (Jess - it's for Jason, the resident Chicagoian in my life), that pink kerchief-thing. I think it's time to start something else; Something with cables, so I can be an active participant in Christie's Cable KAL. Anyone have any ideas?


Finally, because I can't think of anything else to write and I have a bunch of new photos fresh into Photobucket:

The "Girls Gone Wild Coozies" make a comeback!
My god-daughter, Lola the "triple-threat" Wonder.
Fun times in Capitola



I guess that's it. I've been wacked-out busy the last couple weeks, and I will say my ability to keep up with other people blogs and actually [gasp] leave comments has deteriorated to almost nothing. I'm still stalking reading away, but just sparing you all from my lack-luster comments until I return to my natural self. Because I'm better that way.

Ciao for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute lelah, delia! and your goddaughter is awfully cute (if not so human) as well.

Christie said...

That is so cute...I do want to make one of those too, but my list is so long already! I will definitely adopt the Wine and Needles lifestyle and add layering to my fashion habits.

Anonymous said...

Great Lelah!

Gewel said...

OK, THAT is a funny cat. LOL