I'll be back to San Jo, my internet connection, and about 10,000 posts on bloglines on Sunday so until then...
9.15.2005
Playing House
I realize that I have let quite a lot of time go by since I last made an apperance on one 'wine and needles' website, due mostly in part to the fact that I have been in Fresno playing house for the week. Well, I have actually been working hard distributing about 900 viewbooks to potentials in the Central Valley, but I have been shacking up @ my mom's house and generally living the Fresno lifestyle since Saturday.
I'll be back to San Jo, my internet connection, and about 10,000 posts on bloglines on Sunday so until then...
I'll be back to San Jo, my internet connection, and about 10,000 posts on bloglines on Sunday so until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OooOOoooOOo...Fresno.
Post a Comment