10.26.2006

Late Night (Did I Just Say 10pm Is LATE?) Postings...

First off, some pictures of what have might possibily have been the most entertaining (sober) wedding of my life. You know it's going to be a good one when this occurs on your way to the reception.
First, there was Matt and I's insane case of giggles during the speeches at the reception...
Then the entire table got engaged...
And of course, no wedding would be complete without a lunge-and-chug...
Finally, some directions just in case we forgot if we were going to the golf course or the church at the end of the road!


Then there is this week... when I've been stuck at a hotel in Sunnyvale since Monday. The fairs have been slow, so I was knitting like a mad woman. Wiped out my sleeve of the Hourglass Sweater, and then this quirkly little bag project.

I actually ran out of yarn while I was here! What's a girl to do?!?

(photographed on the standard-issue hotel ironing board)

Off to Michaels I went with a 40% off coupon for Mason-Dixon Knitting, and then to Purlescence, CONVIENIENTLY located 3 blocks away, for some Euroflax Linen. Any guesses about what this is?

They are so nice in there - they even wound my 800 yards on linen for me. So I am back in business, with something to keep me busy until I am back home with boy + cat.

I miss them bunches. / sap.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Naturally Purlescence was convenient. An hour and a half drive and they would STILL be convenient, right. Hee hee!

CjSachiko said...

I'm glad you had a chance to stop by the store. Didn't they do a great job?