10.17.2006

Lemons and a Football A*s Kicking...

...sums up last weekend.


Saturday, the Fresno State football team got their a*s handed to them during Homecoming. But I didn't care; I was having WAAAYYY too much fun at the tailgate.


I had every intent on knitting up something Fresno-Stateish this season; I even have the blue & red Cascade 220 waiting in my stash. However, I always end up drinking a little too much wine to do anything productive other than jump on my boyfriends back while he is talking politics to a family friend.



Sunday I threw my first baby shower. Weddings of my friends, I've gotten over. But baby showers? It was definitely a little wierd.


(that's my mama in the center with the napkin in her lap)

I was pretty damn impressed with our 60$ decorations. Lemon leaves from my grandma's backyard and lemons delievered fresh first thing in the morning (TNB's family is in the fruit business so he gives me the hook-up). The brunch and champagne was AWESOME.

I finished up the Placket Pullover in time for the shower, but am saving it to gift until my friends hubby is around. Photos & knitting updates soon

5 comments:

Jemnifer said...

wow, you did a great job on those decorations!!! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The colors on those party decorations go great together. The whole thing looks gorgeous.

~Kristie said...

Your table-scape is stunning!!

Unknown said...

WoW! Those decorations are gorgeous! I'm so inspired!

Chris said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous decorations! And glad to hear that you finished the sweater in time, even if you haven't gifted it yet.