2.01.2007

So you want a list? I'll give you two,

Neau, Part II

This is the Bobble Cardigan from Vogue, in the same issue as Fres*o State Tweed, done in Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece from the stash. Keeping true to my MO, I did not buy enough of this the first time around, so at some point I will need to get about 3 more balls. Because I like to make things complicated like that.

This is the new home project(which has been ripped and re-knit many, many times to date).

I haven't quite decided what I am going to do when I get to the crocheted border part, which seems like a million years from now, since I can barely SC and this has instructions for HDC or something like that. Nicky Epstein and the big ol' book of edges better have some help for me.

2007 Goal Setting - Whereas Delia attempts some organization in her life.
WIP LIST
February -
[ ] Fres*o State Tweed
[ ] Bobble Cardigan
[ ] Something for Mom's B-day
[ ] Aline - WIP
[ ] Secret Design Project
March
[ ] Bobble Cardigan
[ ] Socks for Matt
[ ] Sideways Spencer - WIP
[ ] Aline - WIP
[ ] Secret Design Project
April
[ ] Bobble Cardigan
[ ] Sideways Spencer - WIP
[ ] Aline - WIP
[ ] Secret Design Project
[ ] Forecast from Knitty
May
[ ] Dad's Cal Pride Socks - WIP
[ ] Forecast from Knitty
[ ] Opera Scarf
June
[ ] Recycled Silk Bag - WIP
[ ] Lace-Up Corset Tank

Yarn Shopping List:
[ ] 10 Balls Andean Silk
[ ] 2 Balls, in 2 colors (4 total) of Andean Treasure
[ ] 1 Hank Blue Sky Alpaca & Silk
[ ] 3 Skeins Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Truffle
[ ] 1 Hank Recycled Silk
[ ] Undisclosed amount of Black Euroflax Linen
[ ] Size 7 Addi Turbos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am completely inspired by your detailed, organized To-Do list. Good for you! I love the color of the sweater you are working on (it looks like it is a yummy brown?). Also, what do you think of the Patons yarn that you are working with for the other sweater? I have had my eye on that yarn, too ...

Emy said...

HDC is just one step past SC. For SC, you poke the hook through an opening, YO, bring that back through, then YO and pull through both loops on your hook.

To make a HDC, you YO, poke hook through, YO and draw back through (now you've got 3 loops on your hook), YO, and pull through all 3 of those loops. For a regular DC, you'd do the same thing up until the last part, where it's just pull the YO through 2 loops, YO, and pull it through 2 again. (2 steps = double crochet).

My name is Emy, and I'm a crocheter. ;)

Chris said...

Wow, That list - amazingly organized!!