Matt & I at Sissy's wedding
Please ignore the fact that I desperately need some lipstick!!!
Baby items are taking over our house and our lives!
Zen Knitting with Eco wool and garter stitch:
Pre-Natal Vitamins are doing AMAZING things for my fingernails
And quiet nights at home with Katy
34 Weeks. Less than 6 weeks to go. O. M. G.
1 comment:
I don't know you, and you certainly don't know me, but I think I found your blog through Lorette, the knitting doctor's blog, not sure. I have been following you for about a year, maybe longer? Anyway, I just want to tell you that you look great, your baby posts are so sweet, and I want to wish you and your husband all the best! I have a 10 year old son, and let me tell you, time literally flies once you have a child! When you are living in the moment, such as when they are constantly crying, or spitting up, or not sleeping, or still not talking, or talking too much and then back-talking, no less....it seems as it will never end. But each stage does eventually work itself out and then you get to experience a new stage and all of them are fun and crazy and sometimes maddening...but being a parent is really the best thing in the world..there is just nothing like it! So good luck to you Delia, and keep posting! Can't wait to see the real b! Hugs!
Lynn from Ohio (p.s.your knitting is lovely!)
Post a Comment