12.09.2004

All I Want Is Sharks With Lasers!

I usually don't impose news commentary on blogs, but this was WAY too easy to pass up.

"All I want is some frickin' sharks with lasers on their heads"
~Dr. Evil

2 comments:

IndigoMuse said...

Delia,

I want to ask your permission to post a version of the Irish Hiking fingerless gloves knit in the round (I hate seaming when I don't have to). Please send me an email so that I can send them to you. If you don't like the idea, I won't post them - indigomuse@verizon.net

IM

jenifleur said...

Some ahole (that's spanish for jerk) shone/shined/shinerized a laser at my husband and I the other night while we were walking the dog. He pointed it right into our eyes and then whirled it around on the ground where we were walking. The good news is that we weren't blinded. The bad news is that we know where he lives and have stunted remorse emotions from too many years of living in the @&%#*&! ghetto. And I thought they were so funny when they were introduced as cat toys. I bet he blogged about how great it was when we thought someone had a gun pointed at our friggin heads.