We may go here this weekend. That makes both JSwag and I happy. He gets cars and I get wine.
I must be getting good @ DPN's (or at least spending a lot of time on the phone) because I have whipped through about 1/2 a sock in the last 3 days. Doesn't sound like much, but this is my 'knit while calming down a kid who's freaking out over the phone' project.
Lotsa disgruntled kids out there, I suppose.
2 comments:
I'm such an ass, but it does make me feel sooo much better knowing that at least ONE person read that post and didn't go "ewwww, she's so rock bottom!"
Hahaha, Thanks! That made my night!
PS, I could argue the day after thing and say that wine needs to vent for it's true flavor to come out (and it tasted GOOD anyways!)
Thanks for the support!
PPS I love going to the races! I should have been a race car driver, I just spent 1500 bucks getting my license back because I pretend I'm shirley muldowney too much!
I tell ya, blogs are an amazing source of information. My guy would really did that classics car race. Hopefully next year (once he finally lives down here in CA) we can go check it out! Thanks for sharing !!
Post a Comment