| Name | Gift | Yarn | Progress |
| Mom | Sensations Boucle Scarf | Joann's Sensations | 0% |
| Dad | Cal Pride Socks | Cascase 220 | 35% |
| Lex | Ruffles Scarf | NEED YARN | 0% |
| Matt | Cashmere Socks | NEED YARN | 0% |
| Kaci | My So-Called Scarf | Manos Del Uruguay | 45% |
| Arden | Fair Isle Hat | Rowan DK Wool | 45% |
| Gage | Mittens + Hat | Patons Something | 0% |
| Garet | Mittens + Hat | Patons Tweed | 0% |
10.30.2006
Holiday Knitfest Starts NOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holiday knitting! Eeeeek! Actually, I can proudly say I am done. At least until another person gets added to the list....which has happened 4 times already. people I rarely if ever see are suddenly coming for Christmas. Thus necessitating a need for knitting!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a list like this on their blog. I thought I was a freak for having one so early - although I think mine is longer than your list... Must get back to christmas knitting.....
oh my gosh... GOOD LUCK!
I've got my head running over with ideas, I'm too scared still to make a list...
First of all, I LOVE the chart. So organized. I get so excited when others organize their projects too.
Second. I'm making the Hourglass sweater too. I thought I was the only one that was way behind that bandwagon! :-)
Post a Comment